During the reveal of our new brand back in July, we also announced that we would be rolling out new pricing plans after seven years. Coming in February 2024, we’ll be offering three new subscription tiers; carefully designed to suit everyone, whether you’re a hobbyist or a large-scale enterprise. Each plan includes access to both Linearity Curve and Linearity Move.
This change isn’t happening for another two months, but we wanted to give you plenty of notice.
Here’s a quick explanation of each plan:
- Linearity Starter (Free): Ideal for hobbyists or those kicking off their design journey. Full access to Linearity Curve and Linearity Move, but limited by number of files. This will always be available.
- Linearity Pro ($11.99 / month): For professional and frequent users, featuring everything in the Starter plan, plus unlimited files and editors, alongside some exciting extra features and support.
- Linearity Org (coming soon for larger teams)
As a thank you for your continued support, we’re offering our existing users a 33% discount (vs the monthly plan) on the yearly plan when transitioning to Linearity Pro, offering unlimited file creation, advanced video features, priority support, and more for only $7.99/month. Your dedication is truly appreciated, and we look forward to enhancing your experience even further. Thank you for being part of our community!
Why are we introducing paid plans?
Introducing our pricing structure is a step toward our continued sustainability and innovation, enabling ongoing development of cutting-edge features for Linearity Curve and Linearity Move. While we aim to continue to provide as much as possible for free, these plans ensure we can continue to deliver revolutionary tools and enhance the overall performance of our products.
Our new pricing plans also ensure that we’ll be able to sustainably introduce exciting new features for you in our products, such as:
- Background replacement
- Print and CMYK improvements
- Support for custom fonts
- Animation presets
- Premium templates
- More educational resources
- And so much more!
We understand that these changes may raise questions. Rest assured, our transition will be generous, smooth, and straightforward. In the upcoming weeks, expect new FAQs, step-by-step guides, and a live session with me, Linearity’s CEO, to address your concerns.