Pricing for existing users

Hi Linearity,

Wanted to ask about pricing for existing users prior to the new pricing categories. I know Linearity was wanting to give existing users a discount on the monthly price. Is this still going to be going to be a thing?

Thank you!

Hi @Dom , absolutely, our offer for existing users is definitely on the table.

We’re excited to offer a special discount as a thank you for your continued support. We’re providing a 33% discount (vs the monthly plan) on the yearly plan when transitioning to Linearity Pro. This means you’ll get access to unlimited file creation, advanced video features, priority support, and more, all for $7.99/month.

We’re introducing pricing plans in February, but if you’re ready to jump on board with this offer and support us right away, just let me know. I’ll be more than happy to organize this for you and ensure a smooth transition to Linearity Pro.

Thank you for being a part of our Linearity community!

1 Like

@Nadya thank you for the quick response. I am an existing user already paying for the pro plan, so of course I want to continue to support Linearity! And get a discount to do it! How can anyone pass that up! You guys are changing up the game and I’ll support you guys always :blush:

@Nadya This is amazing news. I’ll definitely mention this in my medium. Honestly I am a raving fan. I’m super excited.

1 Like

Hey @Dom , thank you so much for your support!

I’ve sent you a direct message with further details. Please check your messages for the information.

Thanks again for being such a fantastic supporter of Linearity! :star2:

Hi @Procreaters, your support means a lot to us!

By the way, if you’re eager to subscribe and support us right away, I’m more than happy to help with that. Just let me know, and I’ll set it up for you.

Thank you once again for your incredible enthusiasm and support!

You’re so lucky. On my end it says coming soon. Also I don’t understand what I’ll get in pro. I see some things in grey either way I plan to subscribe. Linearity is amazing

1 Like

I am. It’s not available yet on my end. Also some things are greyed out. I was wondering why

Hey @Procreaters, our pricing plans are set to launch in February, but you can actually jump on board right away if you’re keen to support us. Let me know and I’ll get your subscription sorted out.

By subscribing, you’re helping us bring even more exciting stuff your way. Here’s what we’re working on for our products:

• Background replacement
  • Print and CMYK improvements
  • Support for custom fonts
  • Animation presets
  • Premium templates
  • Loads of educational resources
  • And so much more!

The features you see in grey are still in development – we’re working hard to get them to you.

As a subscriber, you’ll get everything in Linearity Starter plan plus unlimited file storage, unlimited collaborators, priority support, license for commercial use. So, if you’re up for it, let’s get you set up!