Feature: Scale object and stroke simultaneously

This feature is very necessary to many designers’ workflow. I highly recommend implementing it. If there’s a way I can contribute to getting it done I would like to know.

Here’s an additional post with the same feature request, but out of fear of it being ignored or buried I opened an additional post.
option to scale an object and simultaneously scale the stroke width by the same proportion

It seems this feature is very important to the community. Let me know what I can do to help or further progress.

Hi @Calebbarzee thank you for bumping this up! We do indeed have this on our radar and we hope to be able to allocate resources to it in the upcoming future.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

1 Like

Hello Calebbarzee, please try this little green button, hold it and drag. It will scale the object and the stroke accordingly. Please let me know if this aligns with what you’re seeking.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll give that a shot I didn’t know that feature existed.
I think I original thought of it as a default behavior, or maybe a setting to enable. However, this should work!
Than you for the excellent software, I’ll continue to promote curve whenever I can!

2 Likes