Curve crashing not working when opened

Curve is always crashing when I try to use it I’m on an iPad Air with iOS 17

1 Like

Hey @Envixity, apologize for such an experience with Linearity Curve.

May I ask for more information regarding this crash? If the issue is easily reproducible, a screen recording would be extremely helpful.

Please also share a crash report with us so that we can investigate this problem. To find crash reports, open Settings → Privacy → Analytics&Improvements → Analytics Data → Scroll down to see crash reports named Linearity Curve-2024-(month)-(date). In case you received one, please email this .ips file to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

I also have the same problem. On both the iPad and the Mac, the application closes immediately. On the Mac it was right after I signed in with my Google account. On the iPad it simply stopped working after the update.

1 Like

That happened too

I thought I was the only one, I also have the same problem (from my iPad 9 with 15.5 software) I hope there will be an improvement soon since it is a beautiful app :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Envixity @tobbyslam @Soykatyuska

I’am really sorry to hear about the crashing issues you’re experiencing with Linearity Curve. I understand how frustrating this can be, and I want you to know that our team is actively investigating these cases to find a solution. I’ll follow up this thread as soon as I have further updates.

Meanwhile, it would be incredibly helpful if you could share crash reports with us. Here’re quick guides on how to find and send a crash report:

iPad: open Settings → Privacy → Analytics&Improvements → Analytics Data → Scroll down to see crash reports named Linearity Curve-2024-(month)-(date). In case you received one, please send this .ips file to me.

Mac: open the Console app → Crash Reports → Find Linearity process → right click and press ‘Reveal in Finder’ → send this .ips file to me.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

1 Like

Sure, here are the files, I hope they are useful.
Curve-2024-01-25-112916.ips (64.7 KB)
Curve-2024-01-24-201206.ips (70.8 KB)

1 Like

Same problem. Curve starts with the big orange screen then crashes. This happens on my iPad and on my iPhone. I hope this can be fixed soon as I think the program is excellent.

Curve-2024-01-26-181930.ips (77.8 KB)

Same problem
Curve-2024-01-27-104946.ips (18.3 KB)

Same problem. Please fixed soon :frowning: I use curve on my iPad for work.

Curve-2024-01-26-210710.ips (35.9 KB)

1 Like

The program seems to have been fixed in the latest download. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey all, we’ve been on the case and have released a hotfix that should resolve the issue with crashes. Linearity Curve version 5.3.2 is ready, please try updating the application. If you encounter any further issues, do not hesitate to reach out.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience :pray:

Blockquote
Linearity Curve-2024-04-14-160620.000.ips (68.5 KB)

Hey @Mohammedlateef , you’ve recently shared this crash report, may I ask for more information regarding this crash? Thank you in advance :pray: