Curve irresponsive and crashing on iPadOS 17 beta

Congratulations with the rebrand, but really sorry that the app is not working for me at all since automatically updating. I am running iPadOS 17 beta on iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd generation) and if the problem persists I will have to try and go back to 16.
This is a big test for iCloud back up :sweat_smile:

type or paste code here

Hi @IBDJ thank you for the feedback! We’re very sorry about the issues and we want to assure you that it is being addressed at highest priority as we speak and a fix is on its way.

Unfortunately there is always a risk running a beta operating system, however we have identified the root cause and an update is already on its way with Linearity Curve 5.1.0.

In the meantime, we recommend using Linearity Curve on a device which doesn’t run on a beta operating system or backing up your files before using iOS17, iPadOS17 and MacOS Sonoma Beta to prevent any future issues and data loss.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.


@Medet Thank you for getting back to me. If an update is under way I will wait for that and wait to reinstall iOS16 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey again @IBDJ we now have Linearity Curve 5.0.1 live and have resolved the issue completely! You can keep using Linearity Curve after this small update!

Thanks again for your patience :raised_hands:


Yes, it seems to work now, also on iPadOS 17 beta :ok_hand:


I’m on ios17 beta and am still having the issue where it is not working at all. I have double checked that I have updated the app, so I guess I will have to revert to iOS16

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Woof Mine does work now (on iPadOS 17), but with quite frequent crashes.

1 Like

If I can get it to load into the “my iPad” storage when it starts, I can use it until I try to access either linearty cloud or iCloud. But getting it to start up with iPad storage is very hit and miss. Even on my old iPad which has iOS 16 it doesn’t work

Hi @Woof thank you for the feedback. We have already pushed 5.0.2 out to prevent further issues and in the meantime, 5.1.0 is on its way with multiple updates and fresh off the oven stuff! :raised_hands:

Thank you both for your patience and understanding!