App crashing opening new or old project just after I update November 1, 2024

The app keep on crashing when I open an old project or create a new document, I already reinstalled Curve but still the same. It was working before, but after the new update (latest update as of November 1, 2024 when I download)

Im using
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015
2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB

… normally OS version and App version are more interessting! :wink: I guess you use version 5.2.3 on Ventura 13.6.1 ?
You have two options:

• you are not professionally dependent on and can allow yourself to experiment a little: install the update 5.2.4 from Nov. 3, it can’t really get any worse.
  • you have a TM backup of your application folder and can restore a version 5.1.2 (before Oct. 11), so you have a very reliable version again

thanks,
my Version is 5.2.4 now, but still crashin

I don’t have a backup of 5.1.2
Im using OS 12.7.1

Hope I can find where to upload or Linearity keep their old versions?

Thanks

so for macOS I would stay with v12 in any case!

old version of linearity… oh, phhuuu… so if you get this, get back to me, everything i’ve read: you have very poor cards, sorry.

I would write a mail to support@linearity.io with your incident, a forum like this is not a place to get it fixed

thanks for your big help, I appreciate it a lot!
have a great weekend!

Hello @jimqartworks thank you for reporting this issue. I’m now awaiting further confirmation from the team but in the meantime, can you let me know if this happens with all the files? On top, are you able to share any crash reports with us so we can look deeper and find the root cause.

I will get back to you as soon as I have more info!