Shape tool bar question

Can the pt be changed to percentage in the shape section, like in the youtube video, thank you

Hi there @Ilikebeingme,

Within Vectornator’s Shape Tool, the Corner Radius of squares and rectangles is measured in pts and the Corner Radius of stars and polygons is measured in %. This is done in order to preserve uniform rounding across shape styles and cannot be altered.

Cheers,
Helen

G’day Helen, thank you for getting back to me, can I just say how much my wife and I have enjoyed learning Vectornator, and watching the videos they are very informative.
In this video it shows a square and a corner radius in percentage not pt.?

Kind regards Dave.

Hi there @Ilikebeingme,

Delighted to hear how much you’ve been enjoying Vectornator!

Yes, the change in Corner Radius units is a somewhat recent addition, hence, our older video content may be slightly outdated in that regard - sorry about that!

May I suggest our brand new Vectornator Academy 101 Vector Design Course? We have just launched this series which features the most up-to-date Vectornator tools. More episodes are coming very soon!

Cheers,
Helen

Thank you, for explaining, this Vectornator is addictive, we spent about 2 hours trying all sorts of combinations, the strange thing is sometimes it does just click over to percentages even when you have done a square, we have had great fun thinking we have sussed it and then not knowing how we did it, we look forward to watching the next lot of video’s, thank you.