Latest updates crash on iPad and iPhone

Hey guys! It’s been about five days since the update and by Vectornator addiction is driving me crazy, or rather, the lack of Vectornator.

See, I have an issue with the latest update - or two in fact. Two different issues. Let’s start with one.

iPhone:

I have an iPhone XS running iOS 13.4.1. On this device, I can open most things. I can open a current image, I can create folders, and basically everything works as should. However, since I make icons using Vectornator, I am in need of importing SVG files that I have on my Dropbox account. With the latest update, creating a new file (using the plus sign next to the new create folder sign) instantly crashes Vectornator.

iPad:

My iPad is 5th generation iPad running iPadOS 15.0. On this device, I can no longer even open Vectornator. I have tried rebooting the iPad, reinstalling Vectornator, but Vectornator only opens the splash screen and then instantly crashes.

Do you have any advice on what to do for me to start using Vectornator again? Thanks a bunch in advance for any help :slight_smile:

/Daniel, user and fan from Sweden

Hey @Ellkay,

Thanks for reporting these issues, I will forward all the information to out team.

Can you please check if you received any crash reports after this happened? To find them, go to iPad/iPhone Settings->Privacy->Analytics&Improvements->Analytics Data-> scroll down to see crash reports named Vectornator-2021-10-25. In case you received some, please email these .ips files to us (support@vectornator.io).

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Oksana

1 Like

Hi @Ellkay,

We invite you to update the app, as the issue you reported has been fixed. Please let us know if you need any other help!

Best,
Oksana

1 Like