Joining Path Points

Hi there @brandonchampney,

Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback - I’d be happy to help wherever possible.

• We offer a Join Paths function which could resolve the issue previously outlined. You can learn more about that button here in our dedicated Learning Hub.
  • It would be really helpful if you could recreate and record the alignment issue so that we could better understand which tools were used. This recent, useful thread may be able to help offer some workarounds if the default alignment options are not providing the desired results.
  • If you wouldn’t mind describing the result you were aiming to achieve using Shape Builder and perhaps providing a screen recording of the steps taken. I would be more than happy to advise or, if necessary, log any bug reports if that is determined to be the root of the issue.

Sincere apologies for your negative experience with Vectornator and the delayed communication. I assure you this forum is monitored regularly, however, response times are typically slower during the evenings (CET) and weekends.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Helen