The image in the mask or use the background as a reference to use Gaussian blur

[idea] The image in the mask or use the background as a reference to use Gaussian blur
===About why I want to add this function, it is also available on other design apps. It is very useful for UI designers.

Gaussian blur in the mask can simulate the display effect of ground glass
as shown in the following steps
-1-
Let’s create the underlying graphics first
And add the image that needs to create a mask

-2-
Create a mask

-3-
Find “Gaussian Blur” on the bottom quick toolbar or sidebar Find “Gaussian Blur” on the bottom quick toolbar or sidebar

-4-
Then u can change the Gaussian blur of the image in the mask

!!! But I think it is more necessary to “use the background as the object of Gaussian blur in the mask”. Similar to iOS, as shown in the figure
Because it suddenly occurred to me that it is more practical to use the background as the object of Gaussian blur in the mask

It is equivalent to using mask for Gaussian blur in the selected drawing with all layers after this layer as reference
2023-02-18T12:47:00Z

All the layers after this layer are used as a reference, and the mask is used for Gaussian blur in the selected drawing, as long as you click a button to complete the function

Photos and images are essential in capturing the beauty and diversity of the animal kingdom. When it comes to animals vector images, they offer a dynamic and versatile way to represent various species in designs, illustrations, or educational materials. By utilizing high-quality animals vector images, we can create visually captivating compositions that celebrate the richness of wildlife and promote conservation efforts. Let’s explore reliable sources for vector images to ensure accurate representation, allowing us to showcase the magnificence and importance of animals through the medium of imagery.

1 Like