.svg file won’t open using curve kindly advise

Hi I am trying to open a file I created with vectornator which is saved as a .SVG file but it cannot open with curve and it give me “an unknown error occurred”
Please assist

Hi @Su1707, I’m sorry to hear you’re facing difficulties opening your .SVG file with Linearity Curve, and I’d be happy to assist you. To help me better understand this issue, could you please provide me with a bit more information?

• Which version of Linearity Curve are you using?
  • What is the model of your device?
  • What is the version of your operating system (OS)?

Also, any chance you can share a source file?

You can send this information at support@linearity.io, and they I’ll take these details to assist you further in resolving the issue.

I appreciate your patience!

i got the same problem that i created svg files with R but cannot be open with curve. the version of Curve : 5.2.6 (20231129120502.63), on my MacBook air M1 with MacOS 14.2.1 (23C71)

Hi @muyefenghan ,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing difficulty opening SVG files. To better assist you, could you please share the source file directly with us at support@linearity.io? This will help us investigate the issue and provide you with a solution more effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we’ll do our best to resolve this matter for you.