Support for other Cloud Services(OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, ...)

Please bring support for other Cloud services like Onedrive or Google Drive. I personally don’t use iCloud Drive and I’m sure that the majority of the user doesn’t use iCloud as well. Since it is only possible to use iCloud Drive, it literally forces users to buy iCloud, because the free 5GB of space are way too little.

And I’m sure that it isn’t hard to implement other cloud services + many users would profit from these options and the freedom.

Hi @Niklas246 I’m sorry but at moment it is not in the plan. :persevere:

Hi there @Niklas246,

It is actually possible to import content from Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox by connecting these services to your device’s Files app where they can then be accessed within Vectornator as you can see in the attached video.

Alternatively, if you’d like to export to one of these platforms, once they have been linked to your Files , simply save your work to your desired file type as normal then you’ll be shown the option to save to Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox.

If you have any further requests regarding additional services, please feel free to create a new post in the Ideas & Feedback forum where the community can vote on the suggestion.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Helen

1 Like