[iOS 17] Fontinator fails on iOS 17

To put it simply, on the most recent iOS 17 Developer Beta (4) running through the process of installing fonts through the profile installation works, but the fonts do not end up being installed after the process. No errors are given, but when looking for fonts in settings and in certain font pickers inside apps, Fontinator installs are missing.
Fontinator will also say the fonts were not installed as it does when you have unsynced font libraries.

1 Like

I feel like they abandoned Fontinator. I hope I’m wrong but it feels very outdated; not that a font library/installer need much care, but it still feels bad to use.

1 Like

I see where you are coming from. But I also have a hard time finding something else as valid as Fontinator shows to be. For example, in my searches, it is the only font app that lets you purely put your own font files into your own operating system. Instead, many other apps have a pre-curated library of font files that you need to pay to access.
So I am guessing I mainly hope this app’s potential, philosophy, and straight-forwardness is truly recognized when considered to be kept alive!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi both and thank you for showing some Fontinator love on here! While a good amount of effort and focus go into our existing plans, Fontinator is definitely on our radar and we are hoping to bring some improvements to it soon. :raised_hands:

1 Like