Text Direction Feature

Hi,
Before talking about topic, vectornator is getting better for real, I am so happy using it and it is really comfortable to use now but one thing makes it uncomfortable.

Since I am an Arabian I need to write in Arabic, Vectornator allows that but…

I can’t use JUSTIFY feature with Arabic since Arabic language direction is from right to left unlike english

When I use JUSTIFY on Arabic on Vectornator:

While this text should be look like this:

Which is not easy to do in vectornator, I spend alot of time justifying it manually so designing text is really hard.

So my suggestion to add TEXT DIRECTION FEATURE
IMG_2922

Thanks for listening for my old suggestions, I hope you guys make this happen as fast as possible.

Hi @n4bi thank you for the feature request and your lovely feedback.

While I can’t promise any timing, this is now with the team and I hope they will be able to prioritise this in the coming months.

Thank you!

1 Like

Do not forget that as fast as possible, it is really important for me and it will save alot of time

For now, and as a workaround, I would suggest you justify the text, create outlines from it, and make two groups, one consisting of the last line in the paragraph and one consisting of every other line, then while having both groups selected, use the Align Right option. That’s what I’ve been doing, and I think it’s pretty much the quickest way to make things look right.
I hope I’ve been clear enough about the process.

1 Like

Come on guys :smiling_face_with_tear: