Linearity Move Animation Design ChallengešŸŽ

Hey Creative Minds!

Are you ready to showcase your animation skills and stand a chance to win something truly awesome?

From January 22nd to February 4th, join our thrilling animation challenge with Linearity Move!

Whatā€™s the Prize? :gift:
Get ready for this: 1 winner will win Airpods Max and will also be featured on our website and social media.

How Can You Win? Itā€™s Easy and Exciting!

1. Create an Animation: Use Move to create a cool animation. It doesnā€™t have to be complex ā€“ even a 10-second piece or something inspired by our templates would be awesome.

2. Share on Social Media: Post your animation on your social media platforms using the hashtag #linearitymovechallenge. This is your ticket to enter the giveaway!

3. Follow Us: Make sure youā€™re following us on our social media channels.

One Entry Per Person: We love your enthusiasm, but to keep it fair, only one submission per person is allowed. A lucky creator will be selected randomly and announced on February 5th.

This is your chance to get creative, have fun, and a chance win a great prize! We canā€™t wait to see all your amazing animations.

Questions? Ideas? Weā€™re all ears and here to support you!

Let the animation magic begin, and best of luck!:art::sparkles::rocket:

Omg. So cool. I donā€™t know how to animate or Iā€™d compete. I learned the two I posted but it was exhausting :joy:. I prefer T-shirt designs. I may try if I can find something simple enough. @Anthony89 your design was awesome. I really think you have the skill. Go for it

Good idea!
On which social madia platform should we post ?

Hey @Anthony89 , the challenge is running on Instagram and Twitter. Pick the one that feels right for you.