Scale mode and duplicate mode not working together

I watched one of your tutorials showing how to make concentric circles by using scaling mode and duplicate mode together. However, this does not work. The only way to do this is to use rotation and duplicate mode together, rotate slightly to copy, then tap scaling again and move out. I’m using iOS 17.2.

Hey @Anaphase , thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your keen observation and the effort you put in to find an alternative method.

You’re absolutely right about the issue with using scaling and duplicate. It’s a known concern, and I’m glad to share some good news: this will be fixed in our upcoming release! Stay tuned!

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you in the meantime, and I’m grateful for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hey @Anaphase ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and patience. I’m pleased to announce that the issue with scaling and duplicating has been addressed in our latest update, Linearity Curve version 5.3.1.

We appreciate your understanding as we worked through the solution. Your input really helps us to improve :orange_heart:

1 Like

Fantastic! Just tried it out and it works brilliantly. Thank you Nadya

1 Like