How to find the center/pivot point of an object?

In Illustrator, closed objects like circles display a pivot point when selected. I’ve been trying to find out how to turn this on in Vectornator but it’s nowhere to be seen. I’m trying to align the center of a circle with a corner. The snapping guides won’t snap it for me. So is there a way to make it visible, or turn it on so that the snapping guides can do the work?

Hi there @Vector_hector,

Pivot points can be displayed and adjusted when Rotating or Resizing a selected object. Here is a quick demo showcasing this:

Cheers,
Helen

Hi, thanks for your response.

I am aware that the rotate and scaling tools display the pivot point. What I mean is that the bounding box doesn’t mark the center point of the object when the object is selected. And the snapping guides don’t seem to snap with the center of the object. It would be great if there is a way to do this, or if you guys can implement this.

1 Like

Hi @Vector_hector,

Thank you for clarifying! In this case I recommend posting your Feature Request here in our Ideas & Feedback forum where other users can vote on the suggestion and if it’s popular, it will be added to our roadmap :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Helen

Thank you :slight_smile: