Subscription not working. Very disappointing.

I’m very disappointed with Linearity’s customer service and subscription process. I paid for a subscription before it was officially launched, but I’m still receiving messages to ‘upgrade to Pro.’ I’m supposed to have that plan since January. I will be canceling my subscription and won’t be recommending the apps. I want my money back.

3 Likes

Yes. Same here

2 Likes

Hey @PaolaB ,I’m really sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having with your subscription. We definitely don’t want you to feel frustrated.

I’ve checked your details, and it seems your subscription is assigned correctly to your Linearity account and should be working fine. Can you let me know if you’re having issues accessing the Pro features, or is it more about the emails or other communication you’re receiving to ‘upgrade to Pro’?

We really want to figure this out and make sure everything’s working perfectly for you. Please let us know how we can help keep you with us.

Thanks for your patience, and again, I’m really sorry for the hassle.

Hi @Mashabr ,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having the same problem. After checking your details, it looks like your subscription is correctly assigned to your account too. Could you let me know if you’re facing issues with accessing Pro features or if the problem is with the messages you’re getting?

Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Same opinion for me. I initially bought vectornator and had all the features. Then it was forcefully changed to linearity curve with mandatory subscription to go above 3 files. This is an unilateral change that blocks users from using the software they initially bought as a definitive licence. I would like to have the software as it was originally, that is a fully working vectornator and and linearity curve which forces a subscription.
This a lack of respect to your customers.

2 Likes

Hey @oceanborn,
if you have purchased Vectornator as a paid product, we‘d love to explore the possibility of a special discounted arrangement for Linearity Pro for you as a long time supporter. Please email us at support@linearity.io with your original purchase receipt and we‘ll see what we can make happen.

-Sam

I was getting ‘upgrade to Pro’ pop-ups while working on the apps and receiving emails. Also, I don’t like the forced cloud. I understand that it’s meant for collaboration among team members, but it shouldn’t be forced.

I paid for a whole year of the Curve + Move plan back in January, and it’s still not working. The idea was to test the software to see if it was good enough for me and my team. Unfortunately, it isn’t. I have already canceled my yearly subscription and won’t be renewing it next January.

1 Like

Hey @PaolaB , we’d like to help you with your subscription so that you can use it from now on. We had several conversations on this topic, and so far, we see the subscription is assigned to your account and should work correctly. Please go to your Linearity profile and make a screenshot of the email address you see there (you can send it at support@libearity.io). If you’re using an account email different from your billing email address, this might be causing the discrepancy. We can easily fix this for you and transfer your subscription if needed. Looking forward to help you with that.