Placing assets on art board

When dragging in assets from the inspector they snap to the top left corner of the art board, and they also creat a new layer. This doesn’t happen when dragging in symbols. Clicking the asset will place it in the middle of the screen (without creating a new layer), but being able to drag them in and place them Improves workflow.

Hey @Kelvin, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I’ve personally reviewed your support ticket and have also reached out to you directly. I’d like to collaborate with you to resolve this matter. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to replicate the problem you’re experiencing.

To assist you better, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide a screen recording demonstrating this behavior. This will enable us to investigate the issue more thoroughly and work towards a resolution together.

Your cooperation and input are greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I don’t know how to upload a video, so I made a YouTube video. Here is the link. Thank you for your help. https://youtu.be/IIoIuL-K34Y?si=YaFNoqcrIsVzs2Y_

So I just made a new asset and that one work perfectly fine. All my old ones still have the problem, but now I know how to deal with it . Thank you