Fresh from the oven: Linearity Curve 5.1.0. is here and it brings further enhancements, as well as a bag load of fixes! Let us know your feedback and how you’re liking 5.1.0. so far.
Let’s dive into details
ENHANCED BACKGROUND REMOVAL
- The Background Removal Tool now delivers improved results, with finer detail along the edges of photo cut-out.
- User selection now takes precedence over other criteria, ensuring object selection only changes when you actively choose to switch to a different selection.
- Artboards are now clipped by default, which means that any elements beyond the Artboard’s boundaries will remain hidden unless selected.
- Transparent backgrounds are now represented with a checkered pattern instead of being displayed as white.
- It’s now possible to conveniently duplicate Artboards directly from the canvas by simply right-clicking on them.
NEW KEYBOARD SHORTCUT
- CTR + R will now show and hide rulers.
IMPROVED COPY / PASTE BEHAVIOR
- Copied elements are now pasteable within groups. When pasted, the copied element will appear above the selected object inside the group in the Layers Tab.