Can not rotate object by a specific angle using pivot

I try to perform an essential function to rotate an object using a pivot, but when i put the specific angle to the object, it didn’t move, and the angle back to 0, even when I tried to manually increase the angle number, nothing happened

It’s a shame because i want to replace the expensive Adobe, Linearity has been on my radar for a long time and i like this software for the great UI, its clean, intuitive, very fast to design, easy to adapt and learn. But if it can’t meet my expectations, i will move to Affinity

Hey @TuNguyen , to better understand the issue you’re experiencing with adjusting the angle, could you please provide more details? A screen recording of the behavior you’re encountering would be very helpful. Please also let us know the application version and your device OS version. This will help us to investigate further.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

Here you go

I use the Sonoma 14.5, Mac M3 and Linearity 5.6.0

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Indeed, the problem occurs with rotating vertical and horizontal lines. I’ve reported this bug :beetle: Appreciate your patience while we’re working on this.

If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

1 Like

Hello

Have you tried reaching out to Linearity’s support? They might help troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you
nolanmaris